I'm so tired of my life. I'm tired of summer. But you don't really want it to be over. I start school the 19Th, and have the lovely and highly anticipated *sarcasm* freshman orientation the day before. Everyone else that I know starts the 28Th of August. And in 7Th grade, I started September 2nd. But I'm not going to moan and whine about it, because there's no changing it. So you just roll with the punches. I'm not necessarily excited about school, or anything really. Days just kind of pass me by. But I suppose that's okay, too - since things haven't been as stressful this week.
But aside from my rambling, I'm going to return to the topic of school.
School. All girls. Private; Catholic. 85 minute courses. 4 periods a day. And uniforms. Which are fine with me, because all uniforms do is save me a ton of money on back-to-school clothes shopping. Hallelujah. ;) So there's really nothing to complain about. The only thing that there is to worry about is that I don't have the uniform yet, have not tired it on, and can hardly remember how some parts of it look. I know that there is lots of navy blue involved. But is the skirt plaid with yellow and navy blue, or a lighter shade of blue, and navy blue?? Hmm...I don't remember, but i pray that it's the second option. But either way, I know that it's not ugly. It's relatively cute, and wouldn't matter anyway, since everyone wears the same exact thing, and if one of us looks bad, then we all do. I can rest assured in that fact. but I really want to try it on to make sure that it looks okay.
Though anyway, once i get the uniform, I can't wait to actually wear it out. Like, on a Friday night after school, I want to go to dinner with some friends or family, and just see what people say. lol.
But I guess that there's really not much more to say, I just kind of felt like posting an entry, for any reason :P
♥ Goodbye all ♥
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Tired
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment