BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My NEW Idol


and the woman who needs to be my new best friend.
I love her music dearly and find her to be the truest Japanese song writer.
She's so unique, fearless, and honest.
She's as rare and beautiful as her voice.
She should be a huge star winning critical acclaim and awards left and right all around the world, yet the rest of the world has yet to recognize her true musical genius.
As I listen to Dirty Desire and even Taking My Money Back, I find this rare honesty unlike any other I've heard before from a Japanese woman, or woman at all.
She is something and I could learn from her.
I so so so wish she was my best friend.
I'd love to spend time with her and hear the things she has to say.
I love her so much I'm willing to compose a dance to Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence- FYI.
I'm sure the title is some kind of life insider for her, but the song is fabulous.
All of her music is fabulous.
I'm not exactly sure whether I like Apples + Cinnamon or FYI better.
But I can listen to both over and over again.
I'm so impressed with Hikaru.
She is really something.
-sigh-
Wish I could meet her.