On a Sunday, in 2008. I promised never to really post here again, and to keep this account going only for the nostalgia of my past angst-but I just couldn't help posting after reading.
Looking back, I haven't changed much, but then I've changed a lot. I don't know, I'd probably have to have someone else tell me and give me input. But I think i'm different in the since that I don't want to-nevermind.
I think the sadest part about posting here is knowing that no one will ever read or come across this blog. It's meaningless to everyone except for me. How sad. I feel like putting hiddentoeveryone.blogspot.com on public for anyone who might come by to read, just to know that someone read it. But that blog is too raunchy for anyone really. Not exactly in the sexual sense, but just in the sense of it being overflowed with emotion, mostly unwanted by the public, teenage confusion, and lots of curiousity. Maybe once I correct all of the spelling errors there I'll publish it. Just to see if anyone in the world cares and to be astounded when it becomes a best seller. But I'd have to change the name of the everpresent male I was writing about though. He wouldn't even guess that that blog was devoted to him if he saw it, because he would think it to be about some other guy I had talked about to him for quite some time. Maybe that would be the best part: his oblivion. Maybe, just maybe.
Back then, when I was writing in hiddentoeveryone.blogspot.com, I was filled with such sexual curiousity. I was open to a lot of things and had become used to the feeling of spreading my legs. I think I reveled in pleasure, and sought it out with all of my being at that time. Which is considerably alarming, considering how young I was (which is horribly ironic since I'm only posting this entry 6 months later...). But I've really discovered that it doesn't take long for a person to change. I mean people come back as different souls over one summer. With this considered, I guess six months is longer than it sounds-emotionally anyway.
But whatever, I'm rambling on now. I don't really think I have much more to say, and I don't think there's much more worth saying from me, considering that this might not get many views anyway. I'll keep my fingers cross, so that I can at least say that I'm not totally hopeless.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Haven't been here since Decenmer 14th
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment