Anyway~
I just finished reading PRIVATE by Kate Brian. Started it last night, finished it before this afternoon. This isn't the first book I've read by her though. I read PRIVILEGE a few months ago. It's just so ironic because I never thought I'd be reading anything by her at all. Especially not the PRIVATE series! I saw it a few years ago (maybe 2 or 3) and scoffed at the cover, tired of all the rich girl novels that were all coming out at once. Now I don't mind them so much since all young adult authors have been making money by writing mirroring vampire tales for the past year and half nearly. Which is why I ultimately stay away or tire of young adult fiction. But here I am, reading last year's book trends.
Anyway, just from reading books by Kate Brian and owning a few books by Zoey Dean and others, I'm just glad I don't have any insanely rich friends. I wouldn't even want to be apart of that, of their, inner circles of death. But it's funny how I root for the main character to get there, especially because she tries so hard. -sighs- rich white girls are funny.
Anyway, I'm going to Youth Ministry tonight at my church. It's not the first time I've been. The second to be exact :P
This morning Armani invited me to one of her mother's dance performances for Saturday night, along with another friend from SC and Armani's own best friend. She invited my whole family and she said we could hang at her place after class. It should be fun ^^ I'm glad to have plans for this weekend. And maybe I can ask a friend to the mall Friday Night or something. Maybe Dana or my friend Colleen. If I ask Dana then I'll have to be able to go to Woodfield Mall. If I ask Colleen I'll have to be able to go to the H.I.P. so we can point out skanks ^^ We shall see what happens!!
再见~~!
