Last night was amazing.
My class's Second City showcase was yesterday and I feel we all did amazing. I felt we all did really great and I was so happy to be a star in a show full of stars. We played Emo Symphony, Conductive Rant, Panel of Experts, and Freeze. In that order, I believe? But anyway it was nice how we all got attention and good energy from the audience ^^
I find it hard to write but I must document the on goings of the party afterward!
So I gave Zoey a ride, so it was she, Nemi, and I in the back. Nemi and I were laughing crazily about rants about nothing as usual, but she was really quiet. I tried to make her comfortable because I felt like she really wasn't.
Armani had EVERYONE else in her car, so I'm assuming they had her mom's car, which from my assumption, must be big.
Oh, Armani's dad came to the show with his girlfriend. My parents didn't like her. They left apparently right after I talked with them.
Anyway...
So as soon as I get in the building with Zoey and Nemi I ask about Armani Jain the doorman acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about and like he keeps having problems hearing. And before I can call Armani, Genna calls me asking for directions which I have absolutely no ability to give at this point in my life. My mom had already come in the lobby when she saw we were told to be seated instead of actually getting into Armani's house. So I just handed the phone to her and she gave Genna directions. She made it there with her best friend and then we all sat in the lobby. I then finally got a hold of Armani who was already upstairs with like ten people (her mom's dinner guests not included). So I knock on the door to hear the same ruckus giggling that I heard on the phone when I called up.
The minute we get in the door we realize it's complete chaos. But then again what did we expect? It was like 12 Second City kids (plus a few best friends) thrown into Armani's awesome condo. It was gonna be chaos for at least a while :P
So once we got in and got our shoes off we followed everyone in a precession back and fourth between Armani's room and the front room. I saw Kasper and a few people getting a little overwhelmed/irritated with the insanity so I started screaming the suggestion of watching a movie. We all made it to the t.v. room at least (which I had never been able to go into before).
So it was decided that we would watch a Hindi movie since that's mostly what Armani had and since someone was interested.
Well that never happened.
We ended up channel surfing and landed on Cops. We all watched that for a bit making snide remarks on how it always somehow took at least 6 white cops to take down one possibly innocent black man. Whenever someone ever asked "What did he even do?" a lot of us comically answered back that he was just black so that he meant he really didn't have to do anything in general to draw immediate police attention. And we were all eating pizza and trying to keep Reggie (Armani's 1.8 pound puppy) from eating it as well! Even though he succeeded at least once.
I was pretty quiet for the most part since I just kind of wanted to finish my pizza and get food in me in general so I wouldn't be hungry later and I didn't have much to say anyways, I just kind of laughed at people's remarks since they were funny.
So anyway after more pizza, channel surfing, and pop Armani (or someone) had the brilliant idea of going up on the roof (which was like a terrace).
So on the roof the first thing everyone did was run to the railings to glance over and out. Nemi and I went to the back ones and saw that the Navy Pier pretty much turned out to be Armani's backyard! XD I had never really seen it that close from a distance (if that made sense) and I could almost see the details on the ferris wheel!!
So anyway after looking over the edge and talking people off from playing on the edge we all immediately got down to Ghost In The Graveyard. Maggie gave out directions (since a lot of us forgot or just didn't know how to play) and then we all went back inside and gave the ghost time to hide. Then we all came out cautiously and screamed the ceremonial "GHOST IN THE GRAVEYARD" (which was Kasper first, ironically) when we saw him. The trashcan was home base and I and Nemi made it back safe every time with almost everyone. :P Save the few people who got caught that is.
So I think before the game even started or before the second round, Genna kept suggesting I go get my camera, saying it would be really fun. I agreed but had to have someone go down with me and of course Nemi obliged and.....Thomas.
LOL.
SO the second the three of us got on the elevator and the doors closed, Thomas walks over to me and just tells Nemi "You can close your eyes now." LOL in a joking manner of course :P Kind of XD
In that instant I felt like Armani that time she, I, and Asad were in the elevator and when he came over in general. I was the one who actually was getting attention this time and not the friend, like I've always been for years. I've never gotten so much attention from a guy in my life. (Even though he payed just as much attention to EVERY girl at the party pretty much XD)
So anyway as we're walking down the hall to her unit Thomas of course is grabbing me with Nemi faithfully screaming how she owns me and I go "it's true, she owns my soul man!" as I was trying to get away and Nemi was trying to intercept but Thomas of course made up the line "but I own her body" and I was like uh, NO.
So anyway we walk in the house and realize it's empty! BUM BUM BUM!!!~~
So then he talks about how he's my pimp and how I owe him money as he proceeds to not let go but I manage to run and get my camera anyway and Nemi and I get out of that house XD
We all take the elevator back up and I try to snap at least one photo with someone, and that was Zoey :P Who actually had Reggie tucked in her coat laying on her chest the whole time we were up there XD
After another round or two Armani (or someone) proposed another great idea, and that was going down to play in the park downstairs in front of her building.
Oh and before I go into that, did I tell you about how before we even went outside how I almost got raped? XD I lay on Armani's bed for a few minutes and manage to have Zoey and Thomas fall on top of me or on either side of me an completely SANDWICH me. So classy. But it was hilarious when before that Zoey laid next to Thomas and was like "Spoon b*tch!". Everyone just like turned around when she said it and was like "whoa, what?!" XDD So funny.
So Anyway, we make it to the park and play ghost in the graveyard there then some variation of tag where there's a team that hides and a team that seeks and tags. Yeah, we didn't even all get through that game. We all ended up inside the children's park in the park we were in. (because the part of the park we were in is like where you walk dogs, not where the swings, slides, and other things of that sort are.)
We got on this awesome, literal 'rock the boat' contraption first and that was fun. Nemi, I, and everyone else got tossed around pretty good while Thomas managed to stand on the pole above the ship for like the whole time.
Then after, everyone played on the swings, on the rest of the equipment there and then they all ended up sitting on a bench texting and talking with their cell phones a glow.
I and Anishaa (Armani's best friend) found this awesome hammock beneath the pirate ship themed slide metropolis thing and we were just like "Where was this when I was a kid??" Then Nemi came under and we all took turns pushing each other on the hammock :P Fun!!~~
So Anyway then I went to the top of the play thing (I don't even know what to call it) with Nemi and Thomas was up there. Once again, for the hundredth time, Thomas took the sandwiching stance behind me (which is, just do you know, him pushing his crotch up against my backside) and then someone walked by, I can't remember if it was Anishaa, and was just like "Oh, I won't disturb you guys~" LOL and I was like NOOOOO IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! *SLAPS THOMAS* GET OFF OF ME!! <--mentally. And then he goes "Thrust" while he's standing behind me, while doing the motion, which awards him a push off and me running away screaming.
Then I can't remember if it was before or after but Thomas was sitting on a swing and Zoey just sat on his lap, and they were just like that for like ten minutes. And then I mentioned it to someone else and they're like "Oh yeah I know. And then she actually got up and came back." and I pretty much told her "Wow, I've never even sat on a guy's lap. I'd be afraid I'd crush them!" And then she started to laugh when I said that. I think I was talking to Chloe. And I was so happy to see her when she came to the party! I missed her in our class! It was fun making her laugh and getting to talk with her again ^^
Anyway, then after being in the park for what felt like quite a while longer Armani announced we should go back in since Reggie was shaking (and he was already in Thomas's coat so he must have been pretty cold or nervous by this point).
So we went back in and Kasper and Zoey proceeded to jump on the elevator AGAIN like they had done for almost every elevator ride before.
And of course I screamed at them every time.
Anyway, back to the house. We watched more t.v.
Oh did I tell you how before we even all went outside, people were playing the piano, and EVERYONE was soooo good. It put the crap I barely learned to shame :P Thomas even played a whole Alicia Keys song and I came over to sing to it and then a lot of other people did too :P LOL and then everyone was like "How did this turn into a musical??" lol it was fun though and I would still find out throughout the rest of the night that Thomas is a very talented pianist. And dancer!
So anyway, after coming in from the park we ended up watching Spider-Man and in this time period quiet a few people left, and even before Spider-Man.
So anyway, the night continued on, and Nemi, Anishaa, and I all yelled at the screen at the sheer idiocracy that is Mary-Jane in the movie and how faked the Green Goblin's get-up looked. With his gay air scooter, surfboard thing.
So anyway when anyone would get up off the couch and walk over Zoey's head (because she was laying down) she'd go "crotch shot". LOL and i was just like, you stop that!
So anyway Chloe had to go and Armani and Thomas walked her down. Some time went by and all of a sudden I go, "Where's Armani?" and then the next question was where was Thomas. Anishaa and I walk into Armani's bedroom and look around but they're not there and they're not in the living room either. Then someone mentions how they went down with Chloe and then I realized that I hadn't even been paying attention. But then everyone noticed they were gone really long. So I called Armani; she didn't answer. I called Thomas; went straight to voice mail. Then I texted Armani asking where she and Thomas were; no reply.
Then I commented on how I was getting nervous. They came back not long after. Armani with her puppy in hand and Thomas behind her. And then I told her about how we didn't know where she was and how I texted her and then she goes "aww, oh no, Chloe's mom just had trouble finding the place." or something like that. And then Thomas bends down and rubs my leg and goes, "Were you jealous?" I slapped his hand away and said my true answer which was no.
So anyway everyone turned their attention back to the movie eventually :P Then Maggie had to leave or something and Thomas took the liberty of literally carrying her out. So Armani walks Maggie down and I can't really remember if Thomas went or not. So Armani comes back screaming, flings herself on the ground (still while screaming), rolls around (screaming included), and ends up with her feet on the wall exclaiming with vigor "THERE'S A NEW GUY IN MY BUILDING! AH! AH! AH!" and variations of screaming. Nemi and I were like "ethnicity...?" and she goes "I don't know, Mexican or Italian or something??" and we just go "Oh." and turn our attention away, the hope for an Asian man unfulfilled.
Anyway, Thomas turns on Family Guy (oh did I mention we watch a World's Dumbest... Marathon :P) with the volume blasting up as high as it can go like it's been all night and rests his back on my knees, since I was sitting on the couch, Nemi on one side of me and Anishaa on the other, and he was on the floor. I was like "Isn't that uncomfortable." And Nemi's just like "It's his fault, he sat there." lol. And he said it kind of was but that he didn't mind.
So I held Reggie in my lap for a while but then he started to nip like a little b*tch like he always does so we sat him down. lol. Then I just started playing with Thomas's hair since I had nothing to pet anymore XD
Then Armani at one point texted me saying he was such a playa. And I was pretty much saying DUH. Then Armani, Nemi, Anishaa, and I started talking about Asad and what a jerk he is and how he dresses and how he IM's me and blah blah blah. Nemi laughed, Anishaa's hate for him was confirmed. Then I called my parents for a reason of which I've forgotten. We agreed on them coming in fifteen minutes.
Zoey left somewhere in that time frame- OH NOW I REMEMBER! That's why I called my mom because Mrs. Jain was like "Zoey's dad is here." and I had to call my 'rents to confirm which Zoe/y XD Gah, having the same name!
Anyway so afterward we all went back in Armani's room. I, Nemi, Armani, and eventually Anishaa all just laid on the bed to chill and laugh, and of course Reggie was there nipping and taking up all the attention given to him. And it was so funny because Armani's head was laying like right on Thomas's crotch, which Nemi and I kept pointing out and Anishaa too XD But she's just like "No it's not! It's like below it!" LOL.
Then Thomas got up and played a lengthy, beautiful piece on the piano of which I was impressed with. He seems to become very serious, or engulfed rather, and moved while playing, and that's what I really liked. I was very impressed.
Then he danced his dance class's Micheal Jackson routine for us. Everyone was impressed.
He seems to really have a love and appreciation for the music that Michael made and I can respect that because that means he delights in quality music. Not the new Justin Bieber crap with no substance and repetitions of 'baby'.
Then he got kind of wrapped up with Armani in dancing and finding music to dance to on youtube. And before I know it, Nemi and I had to go and we were giving our chaperon a ride home.
I said bye to everyone but Thomas didn't really pay attention so I just punched him and said "Jerk!" and turned to leave but then he grabbed me and picked me up and spun me around like nine times and I was just screaming and laughing
with my eyes closed the whole time "HOW ARE YOU CARRYING ME? I'M SO HEAVY!!"
And then we spun one more time and he dumped me on the bed, falling atop me in the process.
Then he used Armani's phone (since his was dead) to call his parent so he could leave, too.
So Armani took Reggie out with his leash and Anishaa, Nemi, Thomas, the chaperon, and I all walked out together. Thomas picked me up and spun me one more time right in the rear view of my parent's car before he Armani, and Anishaa all would walk him to his dad's office about a block away.
So I, the chaperon, and Nemi loaded into the car. My parents of course commented on Thomas hugging/picking me up and spinning me and then we briefly talked about the party XD The chaperon (who's name I feel bad for forgetting) actually lived really close and was as sweet as I expected her to be. My parents liked her and it was a pleasant ride and we were glad to drop her off safely. She was really sweet ^^
So then when it was just my mother, father, Nemi, and I, we all talked about the party more :P
Then my parents let Nemi and I stop at the RedBox to get out the Hangover, of which I fell asleep half-way through because I've seen it twice already :P I was exhausted from leaving the house at like 9:50 to go pick Nemi up too :P
So that was our totally awesome night out. And now I'm going to get some sleep!!
p.s. Everyone agreed that whole night should've been just one big sleepover!!~~~
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 9:26 AM