THE THOUGHT::*~Some things are new, and most things are not. Though for some it's quite the opposite way around. I don't see many new things, because the things that are in my
everyday life I have already seen. (Did that make sense?)~*::
***************
Have you ever felt like you've used something up too much? Like you've had all the turns with the ride, and you're just not meant to hop on ever again? Well that's how I feel with a couple things in my life. (Like when I used to be SUPER-ULTRA obsessed with anime/manga and read and drew it all the time....but I soon, in my obsessive ways, burnt it out and just can't do it anymore.) But there is a single factor that falls under this category. And for me that's sex.
Haha, it seems like I've written and talked on the subject for soooo many ages that I should be through with it by now.
And that's what I mean by having all your turns, and truly being finished with something.
There's really not too much more that I need to write about on the subject of sex, but it just has really seemed time for me to finally say that I am over with it.
I, being your average young woman, will never be "over" with human sexuality, but I am over the point in time when I obsessed over the act and all it's ways. (Now did that make any sense??)
Well I can't really care if I make sense much anymore, because I don't seem to lately. It's like no one understands me except for me. (OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDED WAAAAYYYY TOO ANGSTY!! jeez....I'm disgusted with myself now...) And I suppose that that's expected because no one will ever truly and fully share your own personal mind.
But I have come to find that there are people in this world who come close. There are people who honestly try to make an effort to understand you, and then there are others who just do.
I will not say that there are no duplicate people in the world. But I won't say that there are carbon copies either. I believe that we all have doubles, somewhere. Even if they speak another language, or look another way, doesn't mean they aren't you; that they aren't just like you. I'm definitely not saying that there are clones of ourselves on Earth, but I know in my heart that God makes and can send people to you who are just like you. He makes it so that we can be understood in a world where we all believe ourselves crazy.
There will be a day when you think that you are the craziest stitch in the quilt...until you realize that there still is one other priceless piece of patchwork designed just like you, so s/he won't feel so lonely, either.
(I'm really starting to think that I make no sense anymore)
Whatever, this whole entry is a contradictory, and I am being biased against myself, but maybe that person who's just like me will be reading.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
In The Game Of Life [Part I]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment