Was really fun. I actually got to go out for dinner with my family for graduation. Haha, and the food was great too! I can actually remember what I had: I had Terriyaki Beef with Shitake. Which was sliced prime flank steak with Shitake mushrooms and it came with a sushi rice cake. Man, I really wanted some actual sushi since I haven't had any ages, but I settled for the rice cake and was well pleased regardless. My parents and I also had egg rolls which were stuffed with chicken and shrimp! (Yum-o) My mom had seasme chicken, which was delicious, and my dad had barbeque pork shoulder, which was equally delicious. And I know, because the restaurant serves things so that we can all share. It reminded me of like Dim Sum, but we didn't have to grab food off of a cart or anything. But there was large rotating plate in the middle of our table where the food was set so we could spin it around and serve ourselves.
But to make a long story short: it was great. :)
Though today I am missing someone.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Last Night:
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment