I've been through my second week of school. If I wasn't living I should be honored as some kind of martyr.
Not too much has changed about me just because school has started. Other than giving up my old bad habits, I'm still the same person. Just with more homework and respnsibility.
My family's still the same, they've just dropped a couple bad habits. But my parents still argue. Like now. And my mother's still not recieveing nearly enough love or support in the marriage that she's in.
You know, I wonder about little girls and boys who ive in war-torn countries. Those who listen to and hide from bombs almost everyday of their lives. The way they run to their basements.
I wonder about what it would be like to live through the 80's in Iran. Wearing a black veil. And listening to bombs.
I think its worst here sometimes.
but that's just me being selfish. One of the bad habits that I haven't dropped.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
So
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment