BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You know

I need to grow up. To see outside the lines, and realize that people are never all that they say they are.
I need to stop playing so fair if I only come to find that EVERYONE cheats. Why not? I think I should start playing a little dirty. Being good to people has gotten me nowhere so far. Because whenever I think I've done something wrong, someone in my life always ends up topping it, and chances are they've messed up before I have. But the chances of them telling me abide by this law:

"DON'T ASK; DON'T TELL."

I think I'm beginning to like that law.

You know, I tend to think that people are angels, and I tend to put them up on shelves. Making htem seeemingly perfect in my eyes. But that's all they really are.
Seemingly perfect.

When really on the inside they're as messed up as I could be.

It's fricking hilarious the things that you find out on your own. At least i think it is anyway.

And this is what I've found out:

No one - and I mean NO ONE - is as good as I make them out to be.

And that's my fault for prizing people over myself. When all they do is let you down.
Which is fine, because this is the real world, and this is all I needed to find out and know about it.

I can be as bad as I want, because chances are, GOOD CHANCES are, that there is somebody worse than me.

And that's all I need to know and live by so that I can sleep and dream confortablly at night.

What a wonderful world we live in. And what a fucked up I do.

Goodnight now;
Sex and The City is about to come on - and I will not miss it for anyone!

0 comments: