-messing up
-fan fiction
-people who swallow loudly
-people hovering around in my room
-having to live at home
-not being older (HATE)
-all of my old friends
-how gushy I am
-that I'm not more fun, quirky or sarcastic
-that i wear my feelings on my sleeves
-spam mail
-how google relentlessly tracks everyone to make money
-the smell of alcohol
-skunks
-how wikipedia lacks certain information and the fact that it's written by people
-eating in front of people
-that I don't see the beauty in natural beauty anymore
-how we're all so programmed
-being late for school or anything (HATE)
-that I'll probably be to nervous to ever drive
-when people make me feel dumb (HATE)
-that I am personally broke
-that I own a Compaq
-that vsSide no longer runs on my computer (http://www.vside.com)
-that when I see people that I used to know they act like they're appaled that I even spoke to them
-not having sex
-feeling dirty (HATE)
-when dumb old classmates try to pull tricks
-corny jokes
-losing a spot in line
-not being able to stay at a water fountain long enough
-when people stare
-people who are rude to my mother (HATE)
-that the union id offering my dad the lowest amount of money that they can
-that people I know have everything that they've ever wanted
-being called "emo" or "depressing" by my best friend lol
-that I lost interest in anime
-that I don't have any hobbies
-that no one is ever on any messengers anymore
-summer
-not being able to put on makeup (HATE)
-PH (that's a little personal so I'll just abbreivate it)
-pointless rap
-that when i get older I'll never go clubbing
-not looking like my best friend
-rude or snappy people
-people who lack personality
-people who expect people to be idiots because of their race
-that my brother lives at home and is completely stressing everyone out (HATE)
-that my mom and dad argue (HATE)
-that someone's always arguing (HATE)
-that there is no peace ever (HATE)
-Yorrick
-Matt
-David (HATE)
-Michael
-sending people pictures
-posting videos to my youtube channel
-not having my own condo
-the suburban lifestyle
-people who tell you that you have to wear a certain brand of clothes
-kissing (seems weird and akward)
-that my mom says I'll be burnt out by the time I'm 25
can't think of anymore right now...hmm..
Friday, August 15, 2008
Things I Dislike or Actually hate
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment