http://supakawaiigurl.tumblr.com/
that is if I choose to take the style on one day. But I think ultimately, I'm going to stick with Udoliand Ulzzang.
p.s. there was too much going on today! There were too many wonderful posts in all my LJ comms to check during my break (which has been over for 6 minutes now) and I still haven't read through this whole girl's picture blog (the link provided above)! Guess I'll have to try and squeeze it in tonight!
°::Goodbye all::°
that is if I choose to take the style on one day. But I think ultimately, I'm going to stick with Udoli
p.s. there was too much going on today! There were too many wonderful posts in all my LJ comms to check during my break (which has been over for 6 minutes now) and I still haven't read through this whole girl's picture blog (the link provided above)! Guess I'll have to try and squeeze it in tonight!
°::Goodbye all::°
