BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Okay so I have accounts at:
facebook
livejournal
blogger (duh--managing 2 blogs)
theudolilifestyle
myspace (2 ancient ones)
youtube
EpicInterest (my own site)

but I don't feel like I can express myself any of these places. Never will I ever make a twitter and I don't know shet about tumblr. So what should I do?
I just read a fanfic that really affected me. It's like, I want to live in that time, I want to be that person. I want to matter. I want to lead on. I want to be desired. I want to be royal. I want to walk with class. I want.........just so many things.
I want to be everything and everyone amazing at once, because I feel like I'm losing out if I don't.
I feel like everyone's cooler and more interesting than me. I don't know who to be.
I want to be everyone and everything amazing at once.
I want to be loved by all.
I want to be accepted.
Damn, that's typical.
Damn, that's teenager-y.
Why can't I be someone else?
That's all I've ever wanted.
To be someone better.