BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So it seems as if I'm looking at a planless spontaneous weekend. Of course there's always improv later today and Church Sunday, which have become staples in my weekends.
-Sighs- I wish I had plans to hang with Armani after improv again today, but she said we can do that next week, and that's good enough for me.
I promise myself not to overthink improv today and not to be nervous. I know I'm going to be relaxed today. It's just going to be that type of day =]
I think I'm going to really enjoy listening to my iPod on the way there. I haven't listened to it since like Tuesday. I'm still waiting for my comp to be repaired so I can charge my iPod again and stop this crusade to save battery life :P
I still have to pick out an outfit for today. Once I do that, makeup always comes to mind easily.
I definitely want to wear my white, knit hat today that I have been loving to death since I wore it last week. It's so cute and comfortable and that way I don't have to worry about my hair and it's constant need to be brushed/combed =DDD
I really would like to immerse myself in some Kpop right now, but alas, I don't have my laptop to youtube on :P Oh well, soon enough!
Last night I went to borders and read a manga! It was really nice and I was glad to just have some space to myself to immerse myself in something that I enjoy. It was really nice in the store actually for a Friday night and all! It was actually pretty quiet =] I think mostly because Alice Inm Wonderland opened last night and the popular theater was just down the street :P So I took a wild guess and figured everyone was there. Actually while I was at Borders a friend texted me to tell me how excited they were to see the movie that night and even on my way to the bookstore I got a text asking me to go to see it!! Boy, I know that movie must've made a ton of money!! Wow~~
Alrighty, I'm signin out
♥ ♥ ♥