这是夏天我重新发明自己
------------
So yes, this is the summer I re-invent msyelf!!
This is the summer I show off who I am.
This is the summer I will showcase my gifts, talents, and my body.
Things I have never done before.
This will not be the summer of bondage where I wear jeans and black t-shirts every single day in sweltering heat.
This will be a mild, lovely, sadness-free summer.
This summer I will blossom.
I will photograph.
I will draw.
I will write.
I will paint.
I will wear shorts.
I will celebrate my assets.
I will be the best Zoe yet~
I will become someone new.
Someone who loves life.
Who lives it to the fullest.
And who takes hold of ordained opportunities.
I will blossom.
------------
So yes, this is the summer I re-invent msyelf!!
This is the summer I show off who I am.
This is the summer I will showcase my gifts, talents, and my body.
Things I have never done before.
This will not be the summer of bondage where I wear jeans and black t-shirts every single day in sweltering heat.
This will be a mild, lovely, sadness-free summer.
This summer I will blossom.
I will photograph.
I will draw.
I will write.
I will paint.
I will wear shorts.
I will celebrate my assets.
I will be the best Zoe yet~
I will become someone new.
Someone who loves life.
Who lives it to the fullest.
And who takes hold of ordained opportunities.
I will blossom.