I've got school tommorow and it's stupid.
Girls are the most annoying beings on the face of the planet.
Why did I choose a single-sex school again???
You know what I hate that they ask:
After I tell them honestly, they reply: "*GASP, GASP, GASP* YOU'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND??"
then the girl next her looks over like she just saw a ghost and screeches wildly, "WHAT??? YOU'VE NEVER HAD A WHAT?"
I calmly reply with a simple no.
then they start going around the lunch table tallying who, and who doesn't have a "boyfriend". Everyone says that they do.
Too bad they're not really dating, and that the little games they play aren't relationships....*sigh* so annoying.
Then they ask the question that I absolutely HATE the most, "Don't you get lonely?"
They fail to comprehend my answer when I tell them that sometimes it's best to be alone, and so they only ask again.
What they fail to see is that they have no personalities because they've never been alone and mold themselves into the shapes that they're boyfriends and best friends make with their own hands. It's the saddest thing in the world. People just don't know how to ever be alone.
I hate when they ask me why I'm single. Can't they see that I'm "single" not because I have the plague, but because I choose to be.
Idiots, idiots, idiots.
They can try to make me and my choices seem as abnormal as they want, but what they don't realize is that mine will pay off in the end.
But still that, "Don't you get lonely??" question makes me hate adolescent girls all together. They almost make me feel like rap when they say that-but I won't let them.
I don't know...maybe this is all too personal.
Oh, and speaking of relationships: There's this great Italian restaurant me and my family go to here in my city. It's cozy, family-oriented, and the food's great. I and my family love going there just for the atmosphere. We've even made friends with a few people who work there.
Back when I used to live near downtown, we'd go there all the time. Though one time was different.
One cold winter afternoon (when I was homeschooled and out to lunch with my mother) I spotted the most amazing looking man alive (next to George Clooney) His name was Mike.
He was the sweetest guy ever.
I had never seen him before out of all the hundreds of times I had been there. He was goregous-I had no idea what I was missing.
My mom ended up being friends with his mom who worked there. Turns out Mike worked there too. Turns out Mike had a younger sister the same age as me. Turns out, as I figured he might be, Mike was 21.
I had very shyly spoken to him once. Though it wasn't really speaking, because I only smiled and stared at him. Males in general make me incredibly nervous. But he make me the most shy and uptight I'd ever been. I swear I loved the guy.
Now Mike is dating a celebrity DJ from kiss fm. Her name is Candy. (I don't know if it's with a K) But her name is fricking Candy for God sakes! Nice, Mike, very nice. She's supposedly very beautiful (DUH), and his mother loves her. She says they're very happy together. It figures. Of course he'd date a beautiful city celebrity. Of course. and of course they'll break up, and the waiting list of women for him will never cease. And of course with him being so sweet and kind, he'll never even know it until he happens to sit downcounts up all of his old girlfriends one day.
He got a girlfriend, just like I knew he would. But still I was crushed. I just found out today.
I found out once again the thing that I already knew: There's always a bigger, better girl. Always. Girls like the ones named Candy.
But you know, when you realize something is based off of lust, you feel a lot better, because you know it'll all break down.
It'll all break down.
This is why I hate rejection....
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I Hate Girls/Crushed
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment