BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Okay

So within my daily school life:
things are pretty mundane....
Bio is hard, and our teacher is a freaking homework Nazi...
DRAMA is my favorite class, I absolutely love being there...it doesn't even feel like much of a class to me, I really think it's great.
I like world history, and I find ancient civilizations really fascinating, and it's not really hard for me at all. I might go a bit slower than certain people at times, but I get quality work done, anyway. (Can you say, extra credit???)
And Freshman Seminar, is a fricking bore. But my teacher is a real good teacher for the most part. She's not all "happy, happy-joy, joy!!" but she's just a good teacher and intelligent and always willing to answer your questions.

And yeah, that's it for this semester. But in like 5 weeks we'll have new classes and new teachers. So we'll see how that works out......

0 comments: