BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Absent Since Jun 7th, 2009

And today is the first of December, so I've been gone for quite a while.

This is a turning point.

If you are a new reader to this blog, I suggest you don't read any post prior to this one being that I was in a totally different state of mind when those were written and that they were written by the "old me".

This is the new me.

You may know me as Hoshikuzu Hime or Anzu if you are a user from the Udoli Lifestyle, Livejournal, or Myspace.

If you know me from any of those places, thank you for visiting, and please let me know that you stopped by.

Anyway, to any reader, please expect more entries, and happier ones at that.

If life grows exciting enough for me and I know I have someone interested in this blog, I'll make it into some sort of picture blog. Sound like a good idea?

Ah well, hope it does!

°zàijiàn°