So today I went to the dentist and got another cavity filled. The only bad part is always the shot. But I got to look at and play with puppies for like an hour afterward and it was really great. My mom and I found that we really loved (like we always do) and that would've been perfect for our family, yet of course we couldn't get him. Too expensive. But he was very sweet and a lap dog, just like I like 'em.
Now I'm off to do what I should be doing now, and that's some Rosetta Stone Chinese.
My friend did an amazing job on this translation vid over the weekend and I've been meaning to post it here for a few days now. We both LOVE this song, and it's probably one of the happiest things I will ever, ever hear.
♥ DBSK HWAITING!!!!!!!!!! ♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JUSNU!! I HOPE YOU SHINE TODAY BABY!!! HAPPY 23RD MY LOVE!!!!!!!! ♥
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 3:19 PM