BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

You know, before I post, I always have ideas about what I'm going to post about but then I quickly forget them as soon as I open this window to compose.

I went to a spinning class [working out on bikes in a gym in a group] this morning with my mother. She left fifteen minutes early, it was becoming a little bit too much for her, but I mean it was our first time.

Okay, I think I need to rant here because I don't want to do it directly on TUL. So here goes:

I HATE FUCKING POSERS WHO JOIN THE UDOLI LIFESTYLE JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FRICKING CURIOUS! IF YOU'RE NOT AN UDOLI, DON'T PLAN TO BE ONE, OR ARE A BOY, FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD JUST STOP JOINING! I'M SO SICK OF SEEING THESE MISCELLANEOUS FACES AND STUPID BOYS ON THE WEBSITE! IT IRKS ME BEYOND BELIEF! JUST GET OFF THE SITE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE INACTIVE IN A MATTER OF A WEEK OR SO! SO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE ASSHOLES! And if you think this is harsh, try being a black person and join Cyworld. You'll get worse, and now I see why. That's why I left Cyworld a year ago so NON-UDOLIS, GTFO TUL!

Alright I'm done :3

And I don't care if anyone's mad ^_~