It started again. -sighs-
I'm headed to the orthodontist today to get ye olde wire n chain tightened. -sighs again- I can't wait to get these things off. I'm crossing my fingers for February like they mentioned, but knowing them, anything could change that. I've had these braces for like 22 months. Ridiculous.
My mother advises me to start studying so I can get my driver's permit and "not fall behind". A lot of my friends already have theirs but I haven't even made an effort in pursuing it yet. I'm too nervous to drive and have to much lack of interest and faith in myself to actually learn how.
I'm sad that I can't find Koda Kumi's "Trust You" for download. -sighs once more- Well as long as I have "Take Back", which I do, then I'm good! Guess I'll just have to keep watching the video for "Trust You". Hope you can enjoy it too!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 9:39 AM