BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do I get so angry at you? Why do I get so angry at the fact that you're not completely over your ex yet?
I want to scream GET OVER HER DAMMIT, but more than that I want to understand. I want to wait, be patient, and see you happy.
Today in spinning, the ominous song that I hate, "You're Beautiful" was played. I've always disliked the song and thought it pathetic without ever listening to it all the way through. Yet this time I was forced to. And the last lines really got me.

"I will never be with you."

Fucking rip what's left of my heart out and blend it so I can still feel the sharp pains of slashing razors.
Gawd, that was the worst thing ever. I tried to ignore it and keep my emotions to a minimum, and I did. Yet as I think of it now it's just so fucking terrible. GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Makes me so gawddamed angry because I want him! I want to be with him!!! Gawddamit!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Geezus. He's always going to have her in his heart. And that's the worst part.