What is that? Do I have one? I fear I won't. And here's my list of "excuses" reasons why:
~I don't have confidence that anyone will ever hire me for a job. When I leave a place after asking about work I always feel that I leave as a nameless face that will indeed be forgotten. I don't feel like I have any spark, experience, or any good reason for anyone to hire me.
~I don't think I'll get out of high school okay. My biggest fear is that I won't finish.
~I can't drive and am afraid to drive. I don't think I'll ever be able to do it alone. And I don't know how to ride public transportation and probably will never have the courage to learn so how will I get anywhere at all?
~I don't think I'll get into college or let alone have money for it. and the chances of me, a person of millions who needs money, getting a scholarship without any significant talent is slim.
~I don't think I'll ever accomplish anything I've ever wanted to. any ideas I have I feel will just fade away with time because I'm not the type of girl whose dreams come true. I don't have the money or any other means to make anything I'd like to see happen.
~I don't have the courage, the strength, or authority to do much. All I am is this submissive creature made completely of naivety and no backbone. I don't have the power to make a single command in my life. Not like other people I know. It's like nothing I say will ever come to pass.
~I'm just not. I don't believe in myself.
-----------------------------
This song is stuck in my head:
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
My Future
Posted by HoshikuzuHime at 8:29 PM