BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Am drinking a Yoo-Hoo right now. If you're not privileged enough to be familiar with delicacy, I wll explain to you now that it is bottle Chocolate Milk. Best served cold ;D

Photobucket

I got back from the mall about two hours ago. It stayed open till ten tonight so we got there at around 8:30 and left at closing. Yet even though the mall was closed at ten the department stores were open until twelve!
Anyway, while there I returned the two shirts that didn't fit (which were exchanges for the original return of the blazer that I did not wear for the supposed to be "fancy" shindig that I did not attend). In exchange for the two ill-fitting tops, I got a black thermal top (with cute ready-made holes for thumbs in each sleeve)and what I wanted most the other day....the Hello Kitty hoodie that was supposedly sold out. I got the last one, that just happened to be in the size I normally wear, and that fit wonderfully.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Following that, I bought two headbands (of the "hippie/boho style" that you wear OVER your hair) and had to stop myself from buying clip in cat ears. Tiger ears and bunny ears to be exact. I originally went looking for the adorably pink cat ear headband with the little crown in the center but I found myself bereft of it in the end. -sigh- Eh, it's no matter, I got my headbands ^_~

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to buy a lip product but did not succeed in that venture. Only thing I found in the mall were cheap lipglosses composed mostly of purposeless sparkles that were too sticky to begin with and leave your lips dry and chapping in the end. Reason #400 why I don't wear lip gloss. Yet the one night I lapse and try to find a decent one, my original beliefs of it were only confirmed. And yeah, I went into a department store, looking for something classy, and sure there were plenty that would've suited me and even what i was looking for, but the cheapest price I was looking at was around $18.00 USD for a midget tube of nearly sheer gloss. I payed $27.00 USD for my amazing Dior mascara but I sure as hell won't be doing the same for a product I detest ninety percent of the time.
Oh! yesterday (or was it the day before?) I bought the colorful "jelly" bracelets I've wanted for the past week! No, they're not the skinny, "emo" kind but rather the thick (maybe retro even?) styled ones that are filled with water and sparkles! Victory was mine when i bought those and added to my collection! I now have thirteen, but my old ones don't hold a candle to my new ones! Shh, don't tell them! ^_~

Photobucket

I want a new camera. Not a digital camera, but one used for photography. Like a Canon or even a Polaroid. Preferably, of course, I'd LOVE to have a Canon-type camera, but I would also love to have a Polaroid on the side for life's candid moments and to have pics to post onto a board of some kind with a retro style to them.
I just took off my earrings, they were beginning to hurt :-/

Photobucket

I want to learn CSS code and be more familiar with HTML. I also want a rockin new layout for my LJ. I've been wanting these wishes for a LONG time.
Anyway, have rehearsal tomorrow morning. :-/ Yay! -bricked- From thrity minutes after ten in the morning until two in the afternoon. But who needs the experience most? Me. Exactly. so thus I go. I've been informed there will be another stage play, which is what we will be rehearsing for. I hope they allow us more than one meeting before the actual play this time!!!!!! GAWD! GEEZUS. rofl here comes the ranting. Anyway, I can't wait until I get to be apart of one of the actual radio plays. You know, I wouldn't have a problem with rehearsal at all if it wasn't for the dumb bitches that are there. It's only like seven...or eight?...of us all together...or nine?? yet they're all so immature. It's time for me to show my maturity by ignoring them like I always intend to and to stop trying to be nice and fricking personable. I'm done. You had your chance, so now I choose to ignore you. the only time I'll even look at those brats is when we're talking in script.
Well with that being said, better make sure the cellie's all good and charged because I'm going to rely heavily on text message communication with the outside world tomorrow to ignore Alvin and the Chipmunk's little group of whores.
Oh!! I forgot! I started my new unit of chinese today and am now learning words I didn't know before! Building up the vocabulary! Wish me luck~ °^_^v

°wǎn ān°

Oh and I know this entry was super long and image heavy but hey it's been Saturday morning for two hours now (it's only twenty-five minutes after one) and I thought this would be an excellent way to start off the weekend and a better blog!
So if you read, xièxiè O(≧∇≦)O

Oh yeah, and here's the friendship bracelet [for myself] that I started today and have yet to finish:

Photobucket